Sure thing, I'd love to pay 21 360 NOK instead of 12 990 NOK for a plasmascreen. No worries, I'll dish out 3300 instead of 1990 for that camera. And hell yeah, I'll pay 33 960 instead of 20 675 for the complete Christmas offer of various electronic stuff!! WHAT A FREAKIN BARGAIN!

So, lemme just ask; are people outta their minds?!?

*boggle*

Last time I checked, 21 360 is a way lot more than 12 990. Same thing with 33 960 instead of 20 675. And if I'm not too mistaken, it's still possible to get smaller loans in the bank for a reasonable fee rather than borrowing money from the store just to get some funky showoffthing - and pay like double- 1/3rd more its worth (And oh, don't forget the initial fee of 395 to establish the loan itself. But hey, it's cheap, it really is, according to their webpages).

God, I'm not sure why it annoys me, but it sure does -- the commercials on TV and in the papers and stuff -- get loans for free TODAY. Don't have money? Don't worry, we'll THROW the money after you without checking your financial status - just send an SMS or email us and it'll be fixed in no time! And then there is all these "thank you Thorn" and "weee the Deal man is here with our way too expensive stuff" commercials...I guess they're directed at people who didn't bother learning math at school. *scoff* And since they keep affording and doing these expensive commercials, it sure means they do get an income, which means there's actually people going for these stuff....?

Maybe they bother me because I consider these to be organized scams for people of lower class or eh, weaker mind? And it's annoying that it seem to be so accepted today....*roll eyes again for the n'th time*
I really shouldn't bother, I'm not even affected by this, but still it annoys me!!

Jeez....Merry Christmas btw, in case I forget this later on :P