1. They are really comfortable. Flat wedding shoes may not make you look as tall, but they are very comfortable to wear. They are stretchy and will conform to your feet instead of having your feet conform to the shoes.
2. If you have a beach or a garden wedding, you can actually feel the grass or the sand on the ground since the ballet flats are so thin. It's a great feeling to be so connected to everything around you on your wedding day, especially if you love nature and the outdoors.
3. There are lots of different colors to choose from. Personally, I love the beautiful pink and baby blue ones, but there are so many other great colors to choose from as well.4. They won't wear out since they are sturdy and made well. These wedding shoes are made really well and won't break apart so you can wear them beforehand to break them in.
5. They will allow you to dance. The great thing about these shoes is that they are made for dancing. So, for your first dance, don't worry about not being able to twist and turn.
6. They are light on the feet. These flat wedding shoes are really light on your feet. The material is lightweight so it won't weight you down. This will allow you to easily glide around the whole day talking to guests and getting married!7. You won't have to worry about tripping. For all of you brides worried about tripping down the aisle, buying bridal shoes flats will prevent this since you won't have to worry about a heel. This will save you from plenty of nightmares of walking down the aisle and falling flat on your face on your big day.
8. You won't make much noise. Ballet shoes don't have the same heel as regular flats. So, when you are walking down a hardwood surface whether it is in the church that you are getting married in or in the hotel down the stairs to meet your groom, you will be able to glide down effortlessly and without the clatter of regular heels. For those women who don't like the clap of heels on the ground, these may be the shoes for you.
9. There are many different styles with different rhinestones, bows and designs to choose from. The variety of these shoes is so great.10. Finally, they are relatively inexpensive. Some shoes are as cheap as $20 while others may be more. If you don't want to spend too much on flat bridal shoes, go ahead and try these on.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jenny_Wells