...is making paper piecings. Paper piecings are like, small cut papers made into a figurine kinda. I've made two Lumpy (Heffalomp) pps, an aristocat pp (not happy about that one, well, it was kinda cute but its eyes looked weird :p), a Winnie-the-Pooh & Piglet pp which is going to be a part of my birthdaypresent for Adrian, who's turning five in just two weeks and currently I'm trying to make a Dumbo pp. Yeah, it's kinda silly, but in a silly-fun way. I'll probably be fed up with this very shortly, cause it's so much nitpickin' kinda, but hey, it's kinda satisfying checking out the end-product :) I also really fancy making stylish 6x6inch cards.

Here's some samples :)
(what's the fun if you can't showoff? :p)
Here's two birthdaycards I made for two familymembers.








And yeah, I don't mind making cards for other people, just get in touch with me if you'd like a handmade card :)

And oh, I guess I could add my latest layout aswell - Adrian as a little toodler......*lovelovelovelove* this *so* cute picture of him.....and he's turning five in just a few weeks!
Wow! Time sure flies - makes me feel .....old....and stuff.....*sighs heavily*

Note to self: trying to add several pictures to the blogger doesn't seem to work too well. Sorry for the "funny" placement of some of the pictures :(