Woot!! I actually won something!! :D
www.scrapit.no had a contest about making a layout about springtime, and I won!! Wheee!!!
*happyhappy* I've never won in any scrappingcontest before, well, apart from the Sassafrass brackeletstamps I won at amillion because I was the one guessing closest to the correct number, but that doesn't really count, so I'm like, WEEE! :D

*very happy* :)

The layout can be seen both above and at www.scrapit.no ;) The pictures were some days after I got myself my DSLR, and needless to say I was like, testing my camera all the time....from that session alone (the above layout) I did like, 246 pictures =)

Ps. LOVE LOVE LOVE Scenic Route Northshore! NEED more of these papers. Really.
Psps. Hmm....what shall I choose? Sensible, boring and expandable stuff like adhersives etc as my reward, or go for fun stuff like papers and stash? *boggle*