august-19,-2010-22

Remember Marens wedding (pictures here and here)?
I have had these photos printed out ever since then, but never gotten around to actually scrap them – I just didn’t really find the perfect papers or project that I wanted to use these photos for. Until I received the newest DT-box from Pink Paislee. Hello Sweetness and Parisan Anthology!

august-19,-2010-24

I quickly figured I had to scrap the photos for the Take Five Friday-post, up sometime today at the Pink Paislee-blog. And oh, look at the size of that bling!! Lovesit!!august-19,-2010-25

Cute little hearts – happy leftovers from snipping the banners haha :) 
(for one moment I didn’t quite understand why there were tiny small hearts attached to my scissors…I know, I’m slow :p)august-19,-2010-26 Mmm love playing with the resist-patterns on the Parisan Anthology-papers! Sprayed glimmermist (jazz blue) on the paper, waited until dry then wiped over with a slightly damp towel to make the patterns show better :)

ania_lo

The product-spotlight on “Wishful Thinking strips paper” for Fancy Pants Designs was posted yesterday. Here’s my contribution, using papers and stickers from “Wishful thinking”, tag from “Road Show” and journalingthingie (used as a photomat here) from “Little Sprout”.  ania_lo_cu1 ania_lo_cu2 ania_lo_cu3Truth to be told I do my best to shy away from stuff with quotes for my layouts – mainly because they don’t really appeal to me the same way as they probably do native English-speaking scrapbookers. But for this kind of layout I figured it would be perfect. I originally intended to let the bottom part of the layout stay pretty white space-ish, but when seeing this tag and wanting to use it I didn’t have anywhere else to put it than there :p

 

Today’s my first day at school University. I gotta admit I’m slightly excited :p
Ready for round 2 (I keep telling myself I’m more mature and ready to work at the masters degree now *cough* You know, if you keep saying that often enough it’ll turn true, won’t it?)! :)

 

Title: “Dress up in you” – Belle & Sebastian