mamma

That’s just so Cute” have a challenge going on about minigifts/cards for others, which fit very well with these items I made for my mom. You see, my mom needs a little cheer-up these days, so I created some things for her with 3ndypapir-stuff. She’s got them now, so I can share them here now :)

An envelope holding a pair of magnets from Carambatack Design (loves, I think I need more of these, they make such cute mini-gifts). I used mostly 3ndypapir for this one – the heart and script-paper from the new “Hilsen Gudrun”-collection, and the bingo-card from the Bingo-sheet :) The “notes” tag is from Elle’s Design, and the purple note behind the bingo-card is from Pink Paislee.

mamma_back

Here’s the back – buttons tied together. mamma_cu1

Some closeups..love these roses, bought some white ones at Papirfesten and sprayed’em red w/glimmermist :) mamma_cu2

candybar And here’s a wrapped candybar (nothing’s like Kinder Bueno..mmmm!). I love the nostalgic cutouts from 3ndypapir – cute and I know my mother loves this style :)

snopepost Speaking of 3ndypapir, I think I’ve forgotten to share this one here – I love the backgroundpaper here (an older 3ndypapir-paper). Created at Papirfesten it’s a mix of (a few) new and (lots of) old stuff.

snopepost_cu1

I bought 6 metres of this wonderful ribbon – so easy to color it w/various mists :)snopepost_cu2

Of older stuff I found this green Sassafras-paper, mixed it with the new Pink Paislee-paper (orange) and dug deep in my crop-bag to find this plastic butterfly whose (which?) origin I have no idea of.

snopepost_cu3

Love this shape – from Elle’s Studio :)

Have a lovely week :)