Been having mom over for five days, which is, quite honest, three days too many. Don't get me wrong, I *love* my mom, but well...mothers you know....kinda best at a distance...:P

Ohwell..it's just a couple days a year, so it's all good, especially for the children, love ya mom :)

Anyways, Simen and I watched "Crash" the other day...not too shabby, wonder why I didn't get to see too much of it when it was at the movies here kinda....was it set up at the movies? I'm sure it must have been... Didn't notice the papers writing about it either...*boggle* weird.. anyways....a very decent movie :) (Still wanna see the other crash movie aswell, never got around to do so...:p)

Anyways...Adrian, our oldest kid, turned five two days ago. Yikes. That kinda thing keeps reminding me how old I am becoming.....jeje..