I actually scrapped something new, because I've been waiting for some stuff that I found out I really had to have for these projects - which resulted in three unfinished layouts and a fourth not even started because I'm waiting for some specific papers. The ribbons I had ordered arrived the other day, so two of the layouts are finished now. Yay. Still waiting for the papers and the letters for the remaining layouts.... this is the last time I'm gonna scrap something and find out I need something from overseas, cause.... I hate sitting around in this void waiting! :P But - I've spent the time making some cards instead, cause a friend of my mother-in-law had a card for her birthday and wanted me to make her some for her friends aswell :) :) Love this, it's so much fun to make cares specifically for someone, rather than just making cards just because...kinda... I think :) And it's really nice to earn a bit of money on this, even just a little, makes me feel better about all the money spent on this :p

Anyways, sharing some old layouts I've really grown to love :)