Week 4: Symbol Week 5: ephemera
Is it really the sun?? No wai! Not here in Bergen?
This is what happens when you're slightly upset at your hubby and he gets to the alphacookies..
My cup! Tea w/honey ofc!
I know I've shown my shelf before, but really. I like it so much :)

Allright! As I missed last weeks' card challenge I did two today, and for good measurement I think I'll just throw in some random pictures. I got this crazy little challenge from Heidi yesterday...the one where I'm supposed to lift Catrine's doublespread with like, a gazillion piccies. One of the suggestions I liked was to display my fave things. I think I'll call it...."things that makes me happy". It'll take a while though, cause....as I said....gazillion of pictures needed! So. Better get started, no? :) And look! A picture of the sun! In Bergen! Woah! :p

Fikk endelig gjort uke 4+5 til Em's kortutfordring...a deck of you..... & siden jeg tenkte at LO'en til Heidi's utfordring skulle være av folk/ting jeg er glad i...eller gjør meg glad... så...er det bare å sette igang med å ta bilder...eller? :P Dette kommer til å ta litt tid gitt :p Patience Heidi!! :D