Yes! Finally! Free to scrap! Well, at least for a very few days -- the swedes left yesterday you see. Anyways. Played around with some old Cape Town papers from Scenic Route (with a peek of a Love, Elsie paper) and I think I like the outcome. Kinda felt like I wanted to scrap just to scrap and for now, break out from the vivid, bright colors that's been present on my layouts lately. It feels good. I also scrapped three 4x6 pictures - now that's been a long time since I did so and it also felt good. Ohwell. Check in tomorrow -- I'll show you my first layout as a part of the Pencillines blog! We got to play around with a great sponsor for this one!

Random links:

Got Cat litter?
Seriously? Cat litter? Erhm.

How to eat Sushi
Wow. I love Spicy Tuna Rolls. And it's not even real sushi this dude says. Maybe I should try ordering something else but just Tuna/Salmon next time... The good thing however - yay for eating sushi with your fingers!

How to get rid of your junk
I so need to learn how to do that *thinks about the 30 or so unpacked boxes at the attic*

Free photoshopbrushes
Neato!

You've got to find what you love
A speak by Steve Jobs, funder of Apple. Wow. This one is a must-read. Connect the dots. Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

30/30 - so cute!
Aww this is so cute and such a brilliant idea!
Maybe when Amalie grows into a lil more cooperating lil girlie...

Have a nice Saturday!