Oh did you see!! It's drawing closer - on sunday we'll debut on Pencillines!! Here's the presentation of the new girls, including yours truly! :D

Got some alonetime yesterday while the guests were away for the movies -- scrapped like a lil maniac because there was some calls I wanted to try join....don't think I can show the layouts yet but I must admit - I'm very very excited about especially one of the layouts I made...it turned out really great I think!! And tonight I'm attending a crop so it'll be MORE scrappingtime for me. YAY!

Speaking about the movies -- if you're in for the obligatory summeractionmovie then go watch Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard. Now, I'm usually not too hot for sequels, especially not for socalled actionmovies/comedies - but this one DOES NOT DISAPPOINT ONE LITTLE BIT! Oh yeah - like the Norwegian saying goes; the old people are...oldest...or whatever...:p Seriously, it's so good, it's pure joy & action & good jokes (okok, the jetplane was maybe a lil bit over the top but hey, it's a sequel, it gotta top the others no :p). Pure entertainment & good value for your money.

Ahwell. I'm up early because I need to watch the kids while the rest of the house is asleep still -- think I'll try prep a new layout! :)

Oh, and the picture is of a flower in our backyard - one of the flowers next to the trashbin actually.....I think it's a loose seed from the neighbours garden...it's really beautiful... shot up against an overcast sky w/my 50mm. Desaturated & added a lil bit of sepia.. it reminds me of the generic pictures you get at say, IKEA and the likes.......but as someone told me, hey, there's a reason that they sell..... I guess...I like this one....and it woulda been cool to have one on my walls that *I've* taken instead of a generic IKEA picture..hmm...