The last few weeks have been quite busy, with surgery and reading and various deadlines and stuff, so I totally totally forgot all about the ongoing swap at Minneriket - a dessert-swap...22 ladies swapping different reciepes for desserts that is. Cr*p! The deadline for that one was uh, like two days ago or so, and I haven't even started. And to top it off - the picture I intended to use is apparently deleted - I checked all my photos from the last three months twice...gah! I remember thinking the photos looked pooh and getting an idea for a new photosetup, so apparently I must have deleted the old photos and never got around to take the new ones...so today a little emergency shopping is on the todo-list so I can take a photo for the swap and get started....good thing I am hitting a crop tonight so I can get this done and ship the stuff tomorrow!! And nice nice nice ladies waiting for me..eek! (Ok Im not the only one who hasn't shipped my stuff yet but I am fairly sure I am the only one who haven't started creating yet!! Ugh!)


Speaking about swaps...while desperately looking for the dessert-photo (oreo-milkshake :p) I came across this photo of another swap...alpha-ATC. Should be getting this one in return next week or so - can't wait!! My alphas were "t" and "h" (duh ;p) - lovelovelove making atcs!!


And talking about ATCs....love this format.....here's another old ATC I found (am fairly sure I haven't shared this one before either)...made this for a dear friend..with momiji stickers & recycled momiji cardstock from the momiji I got some weeks ago ...so perfect for this friend who's crazy for Momijis!! :D

Alright!! Better get started on the preparations for tonights crop! :) This will be my chance to get a shitload of scrappy stuff done! I aim for a full swap and maybe two layouts.............we'll see...I don't really have a great record of getting things done at crops...:p

Oh, and I got a honorable mention at the NSD contest over at Pubcalls, jejj! :)