Okay, let me start with declaring - I am NO CARDMAKER!!
I feel stupid when making cards - I know - it feels like - when you're a scrapper youre also supposed to like, excel at cardmaking. Ohwell. But for this pencillines sketch I thought it would be fun to translate it into a card (and I needed a card ;p) - so here's three cards....the finished one is the one most resembling the sketch..the two others sprung out from that one cause I wanted to finish the whole paper (one 12x12 yields three 4x6 cards :) ). So next time I need a card for some kiddo-bday all I have to do is to add his name or age to the card and voila :)

LOVE this Scenic Route paper...so very cool for boy-cards...and the Sassafras UFO & rockets..simply perfect to cut out as embellishments for such stuff! I totally heart that paper - I think I need more of it so I can like, well, cut out more stuff!