I have scrapped - but I am such a slow scrapper these days - just finished an unfinished layout that's been lying around (and torn apart to make a new one :P) for a week or so - and have two more unfinished ones to wrap up before I kind feel I can dig into my loooovely FP stash wo feeling bad for the other layouts which have been lying around for weeks cough (yes the box arrived yesterday, yayyyy :D) Scrappingwise I got a nice mail yesterday - yay - excited :)

Anyways - peeks for the just finished layout - will post it on sunday or monday for Pencil-Lines :)

Time for another friday fave I guess..right Dena? ;)

  1. Glue Dots Pop Up
    What would I do without it??? Lovesit. Mine are in the size of 1/2" and gives the perfect dimension to my transparent stuff :)

  2. Jem
    A Welish singer who's amazing :) Love her tunes - "It's amazing", ultrasupercool "24", "They", "Come on closer"....

  3. Bad habits.
    Here's to bad habits. New Year is all about the shedding of these...well, I kind of might have gone the other way around. I've started drinking coffee. I prefer Cáfe Mocha, but as long as there's enough sugar and maybe even milk I'm fine.. might have picked up another bad habit but I am hoping that's only temporarily...well, apart from when I'm with my girls ;p

  4. Lenka
    Another new music-fave. "The Show" is too cute :) She's Australian afaik :) LOVE the visuals on her site!!!!

  5. Guinness
    Craving a beer (or two) with an old friend. Next weekend. Only a week to go.

Title: "It's amazing" - Jem