Love this picture of Amalie (ok strictly speaking the focus was/is on the bowl but I love the blurry peek of her behind it ;p) - as I was taking photos of some layouts she came up to me asking me if I was hungry. Um. yeah. Love her yummy plastic doughnuts ;p Just love the color of the bowl here, the little spot of blue paint on her finger and the headphones on her head :)




The last of my Fancy Pants layouts for January - with an image from the airport when we were going to Oslo for Christmas. The image itself ain't all that I guess, yet I love it - it features my kids duh :p Am really loving to use tulle these days - and combined with the brown paper (inspired by Kine :D) - looove :)

Fancy Pants stuff used: "Arctic Chill" & "Splendid", the "love" stamp is from the new clearstamps from Winter CHA ("On a whimsy") and the felt heart is from one of their older felt-stuff :)


Title: Hell no - Sondre Lerche & Regina Spektor