november 19, 2010-11

..driving (ok, I didn’t drive, per se) to Haugesund…

november 21, 2010

..just so I could study some (wrapping up my proposal for my MA, reading up on basic theories on qualitative research) in a cold environment (darn cold tournament halls), while..

november 21, 2010-13

..hubby played (& won in) badminton. Yay Smile

sketch_nov

As for other scrappy news; check out the newest November-sketch for Crate Paper – you can find Emilys as usual lovely sketch here. I created a card for this one, following the sketch pretty closely.

sketch_nov_cu1

Lovely, lovely Restoration <3

sketch_nov_cu2

When I had done this bow I noticed I should have done it somewhat different, doing an “8” around the brads instead of just wrapping the ribbon around – ahwell. Doublebow!

Right. Working on wrapping up the studies (somewhat) so I can put my mind away from the books and focus on Paris instead….Smile