box

When I got a request from the Norwegian challengeblog That’s Just So Cute about guestdesigning and creating a miniclass for them, I couldn’t say no. I’m just as happy and honored every time somebody wants me to be their guest :) Here´s the post - check out what the ladies did with my challenge, and by all means, feel free to join! :)

box_cu

As it happened the request coincidenced with me having to create a goodbyecard for the kindergarten for the kids quitting this summer. So I figured I might just as well build upon a former tutorial w/the boxes and expand it to become a box w/lid. Pretty much all the materials here are from Crate Paper but the bauble (Prima) and letters (American Crafts).box_open

You can find my post w/the tutorial and the challenge at TJSC here. Feel free to join the challenge (which’s simply to create a project – layout, card, altered – anything – with at least three different materials. Paper doesn’t count).

giveaway

Here’s what the winner of the challenge can expect, by the way.

Hope you’ll join :)