_DSC9087

“Auntie, how come you always take a lot of pictures of me when I’m here!?” she said, slightly not-all-too-willing. Well sweetie, I only get to see you twice or so a year – so I need to make the best outta the time we have together….

She understood that. That, plus the promises of chocolate when done might have had a say I guess.

_DSC9079

Love her to bits I do..

_DSC9124ed

Despite her unwillingness to properly cooperate.

_DSC9131

But then I always have my own children. Like Amalie, who wonders why I’m not taking a picture of her because the lens wasn’t centered at her. “But you’re not pointing it at me mommy!”. Artistic choices, sweetie!

_DSC9072

And my oldest, who have long learned that he just gotta shut up & play along – the sooner I’m happy the sooner he gets away…

_DSC9142

Not sure if I’m happy with the editing here, but ahwell.

Right. Off to make sure the kids doesn’t drown themselves in the bathtub (jokeeee! :p)

Be back before you know it w/scrappy stuff! (darn slow manufs, I wanna share the gazillion stuff I’ve created but can’t until they’re done with their CHA-peeks!)