ania_sept_lo
Here’s my proof that why yes, I can stamp!

Or something like that *wink* *wink*

My first layout for Craft Origine!

ania_sept_lo_cu1
Which brings me to a nice reason for being on a stamp-DT: A non-paper DT means I’ll get an excuse to dig into my non-DT-manuf stuff more often! Because yes, I’ll freely admit that when you have obligations for this and that manuf you’ll use your older, beloved non-DT-stuff less and less (although I think I am pretty good at balancing this atm, having a number of non-paper-DTs already :) ). Stuff on my layouts include American Crafts, papers from Prima, Crate Paper, KaiserCraft and Pink Paislee), tags from Elle’s Studio, Pink Paislee, MME and yeah, random bits and pieces from here and there.
ania_sept_lo_cu2
So, I’ll freely admit I don’t have much experience with stamps, hence I’m probably easily impressed..which I’ll admit I became, using the Craft Origine-stamps. It took the ink (Archival Ink) so easily and yielded such crisp, detailed and rich impressions. I don’t think I really needed to push as much as I did (I do that when I’m afraid the stamp won’t stamp off easily sorta).
ania_sept_lo_cu3
Nice, aren’t they? (Yes, yes – I didn’t notice until it was too late that I didn’t make sure the duck-stamp had ink all over before I pressed it down. In fact I saw that just as it touched the paper…and when I redid the stamp, well, I didn’t hit exactly on the lines :p)
Nevertheless. The stamps I’ve used comes from Anniversaire (the numbers), Enfance (the duck, sentiment and rocking horse) and Recettes (the bunny!).

Alright. I’m excited and honored, and looking forward to see how I’ll solve this with “I’m-no-stamper”-thing combined with being on a stamp-DT =)
Feel free to check out the Craft Origine store, the Craft Origine blog (it’s in both English and French) and the other (French! I’m the only Norwegian there o.O) girls’ blogs: Céline Le Guay (Marianne), Gaëlle Fauglas and Karine Cazenave-Taipe.