DCWV_lo1

Sure, I realize not everybody likes words that’s like, close to swear words (I don’t really consider “heck” a real swear word, although it really is used like one, or in the place of one, sorta). Nevertheless. Some situations require such use of strong words (although I would have preferred WTF, which I would, but then again, this was also supposed to be a DT layout, so I decided against it in the end. Uhm. Right. Nuff babbling!)


But. Seriously. My niece. She’s grown so big and all adult and stuff. Sigh.

I created this one at a crop last Saturday where we were given a sketch, a direction (C&S) and like, one hour? Two hours? To complete it. Loved the sketch (and thanks for the crop, it’s been too long!) :) AND I loved the papers! Seriously! The Lemon Flower collection from DCWV is absolutely, absolutely GORGEOUS. Just look at the patterns and the colors…and it’s glitter too, but not in a glitter-all-over-way! Do drop by the Glue Arts blogpost which you’ll find here to read more about this layout and ofcourse the products I used :)

DCWV_lo2

Hand cut the patterns..of is it called fussy cutting these days??

DCWV_lo3

The bling comes from Websters Page – loved it!

And my gorgeous niece?
_DSC0870

I think she’s fabulous..

_DSC0871

A natural in front of the camera..

_DSC0887bw

And she really makes me wonder….where the heck did time go!?!?? Crap :p

Srsly ><