Got the chance to play with some of the new CHA stuff from Luxe Designs - namely the new "It's time" - line, some of the new transparencies and the Color Me papers. Oh yeah the "It's time" line will definitely be one of my faves and the Color Me papers are so cool to cut out.... I guess I should use it the way it's "intended" to be used (like, colored) someday but for now I am enjoying cutting out the little figures & stickin them on popup foam :) Below are two more of my faves from this CHA Summer from Luxe -- two new colors for the Simply Luxe collection (LOVESIT!) and the Christmas line which looks very very nice! Have a nice weekend! :)





Ps. xoxo to Oddbjørg and Kimmie who gave me different but equally touching awards..I feel weird that they think that much about me... love ya!! *hugs* :D Will pass them on when Ive got more time :)