Removed for publication.

Sketch 93 for Pencillines!
YAY Look at me, going (almost) all BG on this one!! I have to admit...I LOVE Basic Grey...but although I have a whole big box full of various BG papers I have a veryveryvery HARD time actually using the papers....it doesn't really feel "me" although I love them (and buy them *rolls eyes*). But! I did it this time - dug out the old papers (hm, Periphery or Pheobe, one of the Christmas-lines and uh, Stella Ruby).... the photos are made in Photoshop by adding my own digiframe to the photos and printing it out.. threw some buttons on it just for fun...and by the end...I figured some hand-stitching (GASP!) would add the finishing touch it needed. I know. Hand stitching?? SO not me. But I have come to love it a tiiiny tad bit lately - esp with Bazzills too-easy-to-use In Stitchz templates :) Other stuff include Hambly, some sequins&stickles & Making Memories. Notice the O.o ? My fave expression ....o.O actually..

And the story behind this layout? Well, when my sister was visiting in April she lived upstairs in our attic/guestroom and the little girls were playing while we sat down in the kitchen.....suddenly Amalie came down (all dressed up --her cousin loved to dress her up) with chunks of body-lotion on her face...somebody had fun w/aunties stuff!! So well, my sister, being the perfect auntie that she is, went to help Amalie with smoothing the chunks out while me, the mother, went to fetch the camera ;p No big surprise there uh?

Have a nice week!