I have to admit it. My oldest niece holds a very very very very very very special spot in my heart. She lived with us the first year of her life (then I moved out from home...hm...so technically I guess it's..."I lived with her the first year of her life" :p). She is one of the smart kids....doing great at school and doing great with friends...and boys! Now the latter part certainly comes from her mother no doubt! Bout time my sis will learn how much grief she gave our mom *snicker* I do however hope she'll be more sensible than her mother in that dep...;p

Um right. This layout. Pencillines sketch :) Guested by Kelly Purkey this week - she is totally amazing....I really love pretty much everything she creates...

I made the latter version first, sewing the flowers and stem before gluing down the buttons...but the stitchin was too anonymous here so I decided to whip out the stickles instead.
Materials include Sassafras, Scenic Route, & Prima...mainly old stuff..

We just spent a few totally lovely days at the summerplace... loved to see how the kids embraced the place totally, playing around the waterside, fishing crabs, running into the water (lots of running...neither have learned to swim yet)..going fishing..generally just relaxing and doing summery stuff...the weather was lovely...sunny.. personally I went through two and a half books - one of the things I really like with the summer and vacation - you get to catch up on your scientific literature (and other literature...but for this summer I've got mostly scientific literature on my agenda). My brand new computer is still a no-go (sniff)...so for now it looks like a low-key start on the week for me & the Internet (and any photo-editing..grr). Jeje. Wish you all a nice week :)