I am not sure if my daughter actually gets the concept of giftgiving, or well, maybe she do...sortof... because to her it's about finding a gift that she would love to have herself, and then being first in line to use it once it's opened (she insisted daddy would love pet shop toys and kept suggesting girlietoys when he was going to figure out a wishlist for his bday..after order of her ofc). In this instance however, she was spot on. I LOVE this little cute gift from the kids :D :D I'm so gonna frame it & hang it right in front of my desk :D And it's MINE, get it Amalie!??

Anyways. Yesterday was such an awesome day. Much thanks to the ladies who didn't mind spending it with me, good food, scrapbooking and an old frame. ♥♥♥

I wasn't the only one who had bday....we made sure to celebrate Sonja too, whose bday was earlier this week.

I'd like to call this motif: "Rage against the Canons". Or "Me Against The Canons". Or something like that. Oh, and ugh, I'm so not handling being in front of the camera too well. At least not when Im gonna open my pressie and they all go "wait wait hold" and whip out their cameras ...hai, I'm just opening some pressie, duh! *grin*


Another of the pressies from the kids. A bubble-maker-machine. Which I LOVED :D And it played an important part of our photosessions too. Yay! Ps. Eli. I don't think you really wanna eat them pwetty bubbles.


Photosession!! We were too lazy to move too far away so all these photos are from our back-terrace. I pulled out the old frame I purchased uh, sometime last year. I just never got around to break it out earlier *blush* (I want a larger one w/way broader frames, but this will do in the meantime :) ) Here: Eli & Maren doesn't want Marie in the frame...

We all took turns w/the frame. I'd love to share the others, but I dunno if they'll want me to (being in the frame alone is a bit scary)...soooo...
I wanted to break out!

Photosession #1:
Left behind: Sonja, Maren, Ellen, Ann Hedvig
Left bottom: Eli, me, Marie, Karina
Such pwetty faces.

Photosession #2:
Left behind: Sonja, Gry, Maren, Ellen
Left bottom: Eli, me, Marie, Ann Hedvig
More pwetty faces uh? :p

Thanks for an awesome day/evening ladies :D
I don't have any photos of the layouts from the Round Robins, so feel free to hit Ellens or Maries blog for more photos including the layouts from the game :)

And to everybody who mailed, texted or commented a greeting on my bday - thank you so much!!

Ps. I like the word "twenty-ten" - I'm totally gonna use it ;)