Me, Mari (who really should blog more often!!!) and her mother (whose name unfortunately escapes me atm - Marte?? *blush* Something w/M which's why the title's like that ;p) decided to have a beer or two at the hotel-bar at Papirfesten. I think it's somewhat amusing (warning: I'm easily amused :p) because us three had one last time we met at Papirfesten too....us three only unless I'm too wrong (I'm gettin' old ya know :p). Anyways. Love the little memories. Loved the company. Hooray for (new? old?) traditions. And so on. :)

Played with the new American Crafts papers (well, not really new, but I bought them at Papirfesten so to me they're new ;P) and some older rubons/stickers/foams/letters aswell :)
Using AC papers makes me happy - love the (usually) bold patterns&colors :)

Ps! Love pink? Hambly? Supporting a good cause? Check this out if so :)