(oops! sorry! will put the layout back..if anyone ever remembers about this when it's time to put it back :p)

Aw ;)
A bit ago I found several copies of this photo, and although I believe I've scrapped this one before I decided I wanted to re-scrap it. This picture was on all our "thank-you" cards for the gifts etc received at Amalies baptism three and half years ago. I loved this one because Adrian was in the picture too, showing the wonderful caring relationship between the kids. One which hasn't faltered....yet! :) Amalies baptism-pictures were the ones which made me google "scrapbooking" by the way, that one fateful night long ago... my first box of scrapbooking-stuff were ordered pronto the same evening/night, and well... I don't really show any signs of being tired of this hobby yet :)

Anyways. I'm rambling & digressing. Sorry!

This layout was made for the Pencil-Lines #158, which happen to be a collaboration w/the girls at The Next Step :) I have to admit I sort of *cough* missed the objective w/the collaboration, which was a "trick or treat" theme.....*cough* Um. Eh. Look. The layout is cute? :p

I used Fancy Pants Designs stuff for this one - sweet papers and glitter die cut from the "Little Sprout" line, chipboards and buttons from "All Fall" and some bits and pieces from various other collections. The border was made using my MS doilies-punch.



I don't think I've shared my other October-layouts for Hambly Screenprints...
so here they are...a pretty clean&simpleish one using the wintery transparencies & the new clear stickers....showing my mad driving skills...eh...well.. it was dark and it was snow on the ground and it was my first time at that place (Gry's summerhouse) so I thought they had an awesome extra spacey parking-lot....which turned out to be their garden...under the snow that is....hum. Am returning to that place this weekend with the girls+wine+scrappy stuff.......so looking forward to it...:)

Another old piccie...from two-three years ago..?
Gessoe'd the gorgeous Le Romantique paper, sprayed some Glimmer Mist and chunks of gesso and yeah - layered some rubons (LOVE the alpha-rubons :D) and transparencies. Also used a scrap-piece of a sorta ruined KI Lace paper I had on the desk for like, forever & used a tag from Shabby Chic Crafts as a mat for my photo :)


Anyways.
Just wanted to share a nice little thing I saw at Michelles blog - she did a hybrid-step-by-step for a mini-calendar. I love reading her blog and seeing all the creative stuff she do w/digi and hybrid......still I can't get myself to try it out for real...but..have to admit this post made it look pretty tempting! Keep on posting Michelle! Maybe I'll give in one day haha :)

Have a nice week! :)