Alright.

Saw this challenge over at Bibbis blog (a terribly talentful Norwegian cardmaker - well worth the visit btw), swept a quick glance on my watch and couldn't resist joining in. Maybe it's about time to stop proclaim that "I'm no card-maker", because it does seem like I am making quite a few cards every now and then...well..I never claimed I wasn't making cards, it's just that the quality of'em is pretty random *cough* :p


Anyways I digress....quick card w/5 patterned papers, homemade tag & a gorg fall-chipboard....everything on this card apart from the letters (Adornit) are from Fancy Pants Designs. Love this chipboard - didn't know I had it but found it in the "The Daily Grind" chipboard-box. Yum :)

Off to check the web for more fun&quick challenges!! Share any links if you have please!! :)