foringstid_web

I hosted yesterdays Tuesday Tips over at the Pink Paislee-blog with this layout mixing papers from both "365 degrees" and "Bayberry Cottage". I made the layout at a crop and kept staring at the pictures and papers, totally having no idea whatsoever what to do. Finally landed on this pretty classical design and once I finally started on the layout (apart from staring at it that is) it came together pretty quickly.

foringstid_cu3foringstid_cu1

My tip was that it´s ok to cover up those preprinted words and phrases that doesn´t fit you or your theme, in order to still use them. It helps having a friendly neighbour with cute paper-embellishments which matches your project perfect. I dunno where she got them from, I forgot to ask (too busy stealing this cute lil dude from her ;) ) - if you´re reading this, feel free to enlighten me cuz he and his friends sure were cute!!

foringstid_cu2

Just have to comment on the title, "Foringstid" (feeding time) - I love yellin (ok, maybe not really yellin, but..) "foringtid!" when it´s dinner and stuff cuz...that´s what it is...feeding-time ;p (Not sure how it´s with English but in Norwegian I think the phrase is more often used in conjunction with the feeding of animals and stuff :p). The photos are from a crop at my place and I thought it was funny when I suddenly found people standing in a half-circle around waiting for someone else to finish cutting up the cake or whatever it was at the time..liek, hungry much? *giggle* Ofc I had to run and fetch the camera to snap this moment :)

(and look, am using the lovely notepads again!!! LOVE!)

DSC_4938

Wrapping this post with another peek of the adorable baby I shot last week..just started looking through the piccies and editing a few - think I´ll be done with them sometime this week :) Look at his face, aren´t his wrinkles just totally adorable?? Aww....