When I shot this little babyboy for my friend he had still not gotten any name. But not any longer – please meet Erik Nikolai – a cute, adorable baby with strong opinions at times! :D

DSC_4886

Look at his reddish hair – awww!

DSC_5012

Here’s mommy and daddy – love the way daddy looks at mommy…..♥ DSC_4938tilt

I’ve shared this picture before in the post before this one, but I’m thinking this (more tilted) crop is better…? Edited it different this time too :) DSC_4945

A mothers love…♥ DSC_4814 Shhh…even when crying his face is so cute….I love taking piccies of crying babies (and children ;p) – I really find their faces so much cuter (or at least funnier) then..DSC_4893

That’s right, look towards the beautiful light, little boy! DSC_4906

We had to bribe him a bit during the day in order to keep him content….;) (plus, love the eye-contact them between here)DSC_4916

More love.. DSC_4918

Serenity… DSC_4922 Dunno, just like this piccie too..his little hand holding her finger and the closeness of them both in the background…

I learned that 1. I need more practice with babies in regards of shooting angles and stuff.. 2. It’s not possible to say anything sensible around a baby (all you say is “aww”, “sigh”, “ooohh” and more “aawww”) 3. I SO need a reflector (we used a huge, white cardboard which helped a lot on the shadows and stuff..) 4. I noticed post-procession that I really like the 1:1 ratio a lot on several piccies 5. I want more babies to shoot!

Okes off – busybusy weekend – mom is staying here atm and I need to prepare stuff for tomorrow ‘cause – tomorrow’s liek, nine years ago I myself got a baby in the house……

♥♥♥

Share/Bookmark