ania177

Yesterdays Pencil-Lines went live with the support of Prima Marketing, who’s our sponsor this month (yes – join the challenges this month and get a chance on some lovely new Prima-stash!). Our guest was Primas own Sharon Laakkonen, who also provided the sketch this week. I followed the sketch fairly close, using a mix of both new Prima-stuff and some old favorites. And yes, the title says “facets of a four year old”, not “faces”. I mean – you see different sides of her in all the photos – the “princess of the world” posture, the “ohwell” posture, the “seriously mom stop taking photos now”- face and “making silly faces so mom will stop bugging me” posture.

ania177_cu2 Mixed the white flower I received in the sponsorship-box for this sketch with a couple old ones on the bottom (really old ones – I think they are from 2006 at least – but oh, I love the shape and color of these flowers!). Also, splattered some glimmermist (vintage pink, jazz blue and coffee shop) on the flower to make it more matchy to the background.

ania177_cu

As mentioned – whipped out a few Prima-oldies here – the journaling note, the ribbons (actually it’s three ribbons glued together to one sort of) and the felt alpha (*love* them!!!)

ania177_cu1 I sort of feel like I went back to an old style of mine on this layout. Or maybe it’s a style I do a lot, I’m not sure – but it feels a bit…old..? Not sure what kind of style it is either, but uh, it’s, eh.. lots of papers and layers and crumpling of papers and stuff..

I’m not quite sure if I have shared the stuff I’ve had published last year, but I do believe I’m allowed to share now, so here they are…:

Soaking in the sun: This one was created for a challenge in the French Magazine { Entre ARTistes }. Mostly Fancy Pants Designs along with a dash glimmermist and a bit Prima :)

Another layout that ended up in { Entre ARTistes }, this time w/Hambly Screenprints, American Crafts and yeah, more glimmermist :)

valentine_3

A Valentines chocolate box, shown in Paper Crafts issue Jan/Feb 2010 valentine_1

Made of mostly Fancy Pants Designs, along with little bits and pieces of this and that. Love using feathers, satin-ribbon and tulle for romantic stuff :) valentine_2 The inside…with room for journaling.

animal_mini4

And this was a mini I made from Hambly-stuff, for Scrapbook Trends Mini Albums issue..

allshewanted

And a layout for the adoption-section in Scrapbook Trends September 2009 issue, with one of the first photos of me and my mother when I arrived Norway as a wee little baby. Made with Hambly Screenprints.

That’s it for now – but do come back soon – I have a fun surprise for my blog-readers later this week……:)

Title: Hedonism – Skunk Anansie