It’s sort of funny, despite having been a manufacturer-DTmember for various manufs for quite a few years by now, I haven’t really had to create samples for the CHA-show (Craft & Hobby Association) before. Now all of a sudden, I have two manufs to create a number of samples for, which’s why it might be more quiet than normal around here. Not sure if there’s any difference, I sort of notice it’s been more quiet around here since I started working full-time (I try to pre-scedule in bulks but must admit it’s been a bit random as to whether I’ve remembered to do so or not so far).

Nevertheless. Figured I’d pop by and share this one at least!

ania_fiskars_mini

It’s a mini I sent off to Tove, along with her images…

during the evening I let her and Trym borrow my iPhone so they could play with the Pocketbooth-app.

Then I really wanted to give them a small gift, so I whipped up this mini for them…It was featured at the Glue Arts blog the other day, where we had a collaboration with Fiskars…you (should) know the drill, there’s always giveaways over at GA :)

 

I used lots of scraps and older stash for this one (yay me and all that stuff) – rubons from Hambly Screenprints and Fancy Pants Designs, papers from Crate Paper, Scenic Route, Sassafras, Prima and even some from Tinkering Ink (anybody recall them?? I don’t think they are around any longer, just like SR…?). The calendar on the cover is from Elle’s Studio – ofcourse :)

ania_fiskars_mini1

Love this postage stamp border!

ania_fiskars_mini2

All the pages was covered with this white (and misted) cardstock, to prove some kind of unity). Note the cute clouds :)

ania_fiskars_mini3

I think there’s like 22 pages in this mini…

ania_fiskars_mini4

Love the woodgrain-cloud!! =)

 

Right.

Of all “my” manufacturers I think only Prima has started their CHA-peeks. Check out their blog – there’s peeks coming almost every day now :)

Maya Road is worth checking out right now by the way, there’s a collaboration with Bella Blvd right now complete with giveaways ;)

Ok. Back to working on the CHA-stuff! I’ll share more when I can breathe a little – like, I got the cutest gift today in the mail. Loves :)