Ooh.

I see the announcement is on.

This is pretty ridiculous, but somehow I actually made the Prima design team o.O

It’s weird, I think this year is the third year I’ve applied to the Prima DT, hmm..yeah..third I believe.. So I didn’t have any hopes this year, but hey, it’s become a sort of an annual ritual, so I figured I’d try once again.

And now that I actually made it… I’m scared. And a little bit excited. No ok, pretty much stoked. And terrified, cause it’s like…Prima, you know?

Haa!

Here’s the rest of the gals…lots of crazy Prima-talent here, so I honestly almost feel a bit like an outsider :p

AnnaMarie Mondro

Anna Dabrowski

Karola Witczak

Stacy Cohen

Trina McClune

Leslie Ashe

Maiko Kosugi

Jamie Dougherty

Trudi Harrison

Heidi Kelley

Anna-Marie Wolniak

Stacey Young

Hege A. Lundquist <<—Another Norwegian! Whee!

Emeline Seet

Marie-Nicolas Alliot

Steph Devlin

and ofcourse, the DTcoord Sharon Laakkonen, who has Norwegian blood in her veins! Yay! Teehee =)

240x113animatedDT

=)