IMG_2366

So, school’s out, and not surprisingly I was last-minute-everything on stuff this year. Like, when I wanted to bake oreo-cookies as teacher favor and ended up doing regular choc chip cookies because the oreo-cookies didn’t quite pan out the way it was supposed to. Nevertheless, made a little box for the cookies late in the evening the day before…this is the only picture I snapped of the contents of the box..look…Hambly Screenprints cupcake-paper! It’s made of a sort of thick vellumlike material, so I sort of imagine it’s great to place cookies upon too..like, thick baking paper…?

box2

Here’s the boxed up box in bright daylight..

box1

It’s pretty no-fuss&simple…blame it on my last-minute-everythingness! The woodgrainpaper & chipboard is from Crate Paper :)

box3

_DSC8555

ALso had to do some gift wrapping, and what’s better than kraft + 3ndypapir-papers + doily + vintage paper + Hambly?? Not to mention repurposing a tag I already had made (for the Crate Wedding Favors if you might recall).

_DSC8556

Love getting to use this elephant-paper (Hambly once again :) )

 

What else’s new? Hmm..

IMG_2375

I’ve gone slightly berserk at ebay..this is Deborah Lippmann’s “Bad Romance”. I got “Ruby Red Slippers” the next day, and am awaiting like five more polishes. *cough* (I deserved it! Worked the whole weekend so by the end I was like, I’m so gonna hit ebay now! Love quick shipping!)

IMG_2381

The obligatory Midsummernightfire…blah blah….;p

IMG_2239

In the craze trying to wrap up the Tove+Trym-pictures I’ve neglected to share the other snapshots made while in Oslo!! Here’s my lovely, adorable nephew!! Sigh, miss him so!

IMG_2246

My sister and I are both in our thirties (YIKES!), and have never been out eating just the two of us. Never. So, thanks to the kindness that’s Groupon (haha) we had tapas the first evening…just the two of us and a bottle of wine…. it was such a great time and we both cannot understand why we haven’t done that before. I guess we had to grow up and become adults first…(and have Groupon come our way .p)

IMG_2249

Then we went around Aker Brygge in search for some beer..(or in her case; Irish Coffee).

IMG_2250

Only found boobs, though *wink*

IMG_2252

And a gorgeous view..snapped lots of fun photos of us two…

IMG_2300

When I was done shooting Tove+Trym on Saturday, my sister insisted on fetching me (at 11.30am) and driving me to her home (I originally stayed with mom, but sis insisted I needed to try her new outdoor Jacuzzi). Well, I was tired and sleepy and exhausted and she insisted to make me drinks and that I had to try the Jacuzzi before I left and it wouldn’t be time in the morning, so I was like, fine, fine, I’ll go just so you’ll stop bugging me…and well…I’m so glad I gave in, cause every photographer SO needs a Jacuzzi after a hard days work!!! We sat there for almost an hour before calling it a night…lovely ending to a great day :)

IMG_2303

 

The next day…me and my adorable nephew once again…and LOOK! WE’RE MATCHING!!! ;)


Right. Been a few relaxing days off work where I did pretty much nothing, ahhh (I worked last weekend again = I have days off work the following Thurs&Fri), X fingers I’ll get my CHA-boxes today so I can get started before work starts again on Monday!!