sohappy2

Um, this collection from Pebbles Inc reminded me how happy a nice, graphic collection actually can make me! Look at the perfect combination of happy colors and stuff! It truly lived up to its name :) Love it when I can layer patterned papers like this without it being too messy (well, imo anyways – personal taste really is different, I know :) ).

 

Nevertheless – as you can see – we got to play with this Happy Go Lucky collection from Pebbles Inc – and my, were they generous sending us lots of embellishments in additions to the papers..lovesit! :)

Check out the post from Glue Arts where you can enter the giveaway – you really do want this collection (and to try out GA-adhesive if you haven’t yet! ;) ).

 

And by the way, don’t miss out on the Jillibean SoupMaya Road blog swap..check out this awesome little house by Jennifer Beason…she’s simply awesome when it comes to thinking outside the box for altered stuff!