QA_layout_web

Remember my post about Tuva, my niece?

I had to scrap these photos, and did so whipping up the good old Scenic Route papers (loves..but..the paperpack they came in only had one of each pattern..sigh…I prefer paperpacks that have at least two of each patterned paper!)

QA_layout_cu1_web

Minipictures = loves.

Used lots of various chipboards from Maya Road, along with the lovely dragonfruit pink mist…one of my fave colors of the Maya Mists, methinks..

QA_layout_cu2_web

And I totally adore the clearstamps with lots of vintage cameras (say cheese).

QA_layout_cu3_web

I’m not sure on the chandelier-bling here….I really, really wanted to use it, it’s oh so pretty… but hm, maybe I should just have saved it for another page or project, it didn’t really fit in here now did it? Ahwell…it’s glued to the chipboard, so I can’t really remove it now, bleh.

Nevertheless, for more info on this layout and the process, check out my Maya Road-post here. :)