mini1

When it takes too long between when I create something and when I’m able/allowed to share, I tend to forget about it..cough… this mini is one of them..I made it a good while ago, as part of my submission for the Maya Road DT-tryout.

It’s made with Maya Road mini+trinkets+stuff (ofcourse), and dressed up in Pink Paislee & lots of crackle paint/glossy accent/whitewashed w/gesso.

mini_NEW1

The crackle paint turned pretty frosty here (I used clear Distress Crackle Paint for the “love” part and Crackle Accent for the letters “sibling”). As for adhesives I used both Glue Arts (Raisen’s one of my faves, it’s used on the robo here…) and Helmars where liquid adhesive was required.

mini4

The bare page looks a bit boring without the “LOVE” in front, does it not? I like how the pages together says “sibling love forever” sorta. =)

mini6mini7

The insidepages are quite simple – one whitewashed page covered with one of the many various Kraft-journaling sheets and decorated w/various embellishments, and one page dedicated to B&W photos.

mini8

I know I gush a lot about the relationship between my kids. It’s just…so unlike mine and my sisters when we were little (I should do a page or two about that I guess – we were pretty good at actual fighting :p Glad our relationship’s better now, as adults, or else it’d be pretty tiresome ;)).

mini11

mini_NEW2

mini12mini15mini16

 

mini17

I really like to mix just a little paint or gesso to the Kraft tags randomly like on this one..I think it looks pretty cool =)

mini19mini20mini22mini23

Mmm..that’s pretty much it.

It’s pretty straightforward – just ask if you have any questions :)