LOL, just read this one (not for the faint of heart) :p

-----------------------------------

Watch out for bikers!

Joe wanted to buy a motorbike. He doesn't have much luck until, one day, he
comes across a Harley with a 'for sale' sign
on it.

The bike seems even better than a new one, although it is 10 years old. It
is shiny and in absolute mint condition. He immediately buys it, and asks
the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years.


"Well, it's quite simple, really," says the seller, "whenever the bike is
outside and it's gonna rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It
protects it from the rain." And he hands Joe a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Sandra, invites him over to meet her parents.
Naturally, they take the bike there.

But just before they enter the house, Sandra stops him and says, "I have to
tell you something about my family before we
go in."

"When we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact, the first person who says
anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

"No problem," he says. And in they go.

Joe is shocked. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack
of dirty dishes.

In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in
the corridor, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes.
They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word. As dinner
progresses, Joe decides to take advantage
of the situation.

So he leans over and kisses Sandra. No one says a word. So he reaches over
and fondles her breasts. Still, nobody says a word.
So he stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table,
and screws her right there, in front of her parents.

His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid,and her mom
horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a
word. He looks at her mom. "She's got a great body," he thinks. So he grabs
the mom, bends her over the dinner table, and has his
way with her every which way right there on the dinner table.

Now his girlfriend is furious and her dad is boiling, but still,total
silence.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain.

Joe remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father backs away from the table and shouts, "All right, that's
enough, I'll do the fu_kin' dishes!"



--------------------------------------

*snicker* (Thanks Monicle :p)

Anyways, I was gonna print some pictures for tomorrows crop but suddenly I just had to scrap them there & then and suddenly they were scrapped and now I have to search for more pictures for tomorrow....bleh...:p

I also got a question why I did this blog in English..hmm...well, it's just old habit I guess, as I'm pretty used to write and think in English ever since I started MUDding like, gosh....wow, 10-11 years ago? Hm...god, time flies...I was at the Final Realms MUD, or FRMud as it was called...it even excists today, heh...there's a newer link to it, but I'm not sure where it is :p I played there for hmm....four-five years I think? Then I moved on to EverQuest (four years there too, maybe five) and now World of Warcraft (a year and half...hm..I think? Played the European Beta..was kinda hesitant to leave EQ, so didn't until the real WoW came out kinda) .....all of them with international players and stuff, where English was the mainlanguage...so...kinda funny tho, both the FRmud and EQ had a lot of American players, and there was a lot of Asian players in EQ aswell (HKers LOL), but in WoW there's mostly European players as the game is kinda separated US/Eu/Asia and stuff, so it kinda feels weird playing with players from Europe whom all are on the same timezone as you...heh...anyways, I digress...

I'll think about writing in Norwegian too tho :) Maybe I can do some kind of fancy duallanguagethingie I've seen at some Norwegian blogs :) But not right now..am kinda sleepy atm :)