Just popping in before Desperate Housewives to post two pictures -- one of me and my beloved sis (funny eh - I think I appreciate her more and more the older we get..prob a funny perk of being older :P) which my niece took today, and our subway-tickets - note the date..teehee....am *so* gonna save these and scrap them!!

Hm....doesnt seem like I'm able to upload pictures to blogger for the moment being, for some reason.....weird..and DH is beginning in 3 minutes.....ohwell, gonna upload this bit so I won't forget and try figure out the picture thing after DH :S

Ugh...apparantly there's troubles with blogger.com & uploading of pictures - from the Blogger Help Group it seems like I'm not the only one having troubles....bleh....I'll add the pictures another time then :(

Edit at 11.52pm: Wee..it's working again...here's the picture & the tickets....=)