My take on the MM sketch. Love the papers & the embies (notice the clever rubonplacement... haa...LOVE that rubon-book from Making Memories....flourishes & icons....pure eyecandy and a joy to just flip thru!) And oh, the title reads "U & I" cause I'm a total cheapass right now and saving my chipboardalphas....hence......this very short title (thanks for the help Dinna =) ). And yes! Am totally in LOVE with these flowers from MM. Been using it on my four last layouts. Only have two left. SO. NEED. MORE! :) Lucky me - Hobbykroken wanted to take these flowers (& more!!) in their store after seeing my cry for help at Minneriket - hopefully they'll get them in stock by next week. So. Must. Have!
And joy. Scrapped me and my beloved. Yay! I love my kids & totally adore them & stuff but it really does feel good scrapping US once in a while too ;) (in a few years he'll forgive me for scrapping pictures of him I'm sure *smoochies*)

Anyways. Off to bed now - tomorrow's (well..today) a new day and we finished painting the childrens room yesterday - got a closet to stuff into that room tomorrow plus more I'm sure! Oh. Note to self. Take pictures of the bed for Em's challenge. Laters ~~