Take a deep breath.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Did you know that you gotta fill your tummy with air before exhaling?

And that you gotta push the air out kinda?

I didn't. Not really.

Trying to learn it now. It doesn't wanna come easily.


Every once in a while I'm breathing very loudly. It's supposed to help. I feel sorta funny when I do so, but what the heck.


I am fine.
Much better than I expected. That's good.

Adding another layout I did before I went to the hospital.

Love the kids. They're so cool and so much fun together. Love this cool paper here by Corinne Delis. Space Monkey! Haha.
Im working on catchin' up when it comes to blogging and stuff. Didn't have too much time to that when I was tryin to hurry wrapping up stuff moving painting and all that before hitting hospital. In a day or two I've hopefully gotten to the point where I'm able to browse through the norwegian blogs. I get so tired easily these days in front of the laptop. Can't figure out wheter it's the surfing or the pills or the food. Sorry for that. Looking forward to say hi to ya all and get updated some :)