First came..
Love? This weeks dare at the Effer blog was about love at first sight. Now. The whole "love at first sight" thing is a bit of a cliche and stuff and I blush and get embarrassed when it comes to such sugarysweetiesweetiepiestuff. I'm not used to talk about such stuff I guess. Anyways. Figured I'd do an attempt on documenting the our story. Me and Simen. How it all started. At least how we met.

Our story
I knew who he was - in the game. Final Realms MUD that is. You know, way back then when the internet was still young and people used modems (14.4k was the hottest thing - but I even had a 6400baud one for a while in the beginning. Boy those phonebills sure was fun then!) and most of the people you met on the net usually was a student having access from their college or university or a real nerd owning their own modem from home. When Powertech was the biggest Inetprovider in Oslo and you could always find it's founders on IRC. MUD was ..well, mostly a student thing I guess. A textbased multiusergame. Hm. Getting carried away here. Right. I kinda knew who he was before I met him but as I was dating someone I wasn't really interested so it was like more yeah I know what character he plays. Moved to a new city & shared a flat with another gamer, invited a bunch of gamers to our moveinparty, and once he entered the party then yes, I did notice him and yes, I did become interested. Things was a bit swanky because of the aforementioned dating of mine and Simen leaving to study in England (which meant we only got like two months being 100% together before he left for his first year), but we quickly realized we needed to stick together and have been so ever since. Pretty much :p You know. A LDR ain't that bad when both have their minds set at it. Anyways..fast forward nine years later, in our second house, our second car, a marriage and two kids.... I guess you could call that love at first sight. Except I didn't know that back then..I just knew that this was one damn cute guy and that I really, really wanted to know him better. :p

Your turn. And a RAK.
Now. I have a set of brand new Making Memories foamstamps - LOVE here (see picture above). Want it? Share your story - either about how you met your significant other or the best memory of yours when it comes to love and relationships. I'd love to know! :) Share your story and I'll do a random drawing by the end of the week - sometime this sunday. I'm curious and a sucker for cute (and not so cute) stories ;)

More photoshop lovin'
Ooh the possibilities! Alright, I've been to the Adobe site before and occassionally snapped a tip or two there, but now that I've got a whole new program I'm really trying to make the best of it - hence me hogging the site. Look at this little teaser about the wonders it can do (more easily) these days. Interesting - although ofc I assume the pictures they use in that vid are like, perfect match to what they're showing off. Will need to find some uhm, real life pictures and put the program to test!

Oh yes!
Min tur å ha en liten RAK på bloggen min! ;)
LO'en her ble laget til Dare #69 - "love at first sight". Måtte liksom lage en LO om Simen jeg da, og det var vel litt sånn på høy tid å dokumentere hvordan vi først møttes. Kan hende ungene vil vite og vi da er demente eller noe sånt på den tiden...liksom.. da er det greit å bare vise de LO'en. Tror jeg. Anyways. Tenkte denne MM foamstampspakka med LOVE theme passet til denne RAK'en - skriv en kommentar her og fortell om hvordan du møtte din kjære eller en søt historie mht kjæreste eller familie. Det må ikke være en søt historie heller. Bare skriv noe som har med kjærlighet å gjøre! :) Dere har til slutten av uken - i løpet av søndag kveld trekker jeg den heldige vinneren av stempelsettet :)