Why do we always crave for better things.....things we cannot get right now?? At least me....all of a sudden I'm hit by a kinda depression...I want this....Nikkor 18-200mm.....why, you already do have a Sigma 18-200mm you might ask (the old one, not the new one with OS :( ). Yeah well. That I do. But ever since I got my beloved Nikkor 50mm f/1.4.....I realized how much lenses actually do for your pictures.....and I want more! This Nikkor 18-200mm does start at the same f/3.5 but ends at f/5.6 instead of my current f/6.3. And it's got SWM (tbh not sure if that makes any diff from my sigma....maybe a lil bit) BUT most important, a VR system - a stabilizator allowing you taking much much better pictures even though you handhold the camera....... *sighs heavily* I woudln't mind a fixed f/2.8 or whatever if there are one - for the whole zoomarea...*dream*, but chances are that the price for THAT one is way too high (17-55mm f/2.8 with NO VR is like, 12k nok...I *assume* it's fixed f/2.8 throughout the zoom but Im not sure :p) .

And while we're wishing for things we can't get (not atm anyways...).......I *so* want a D200 model.....I know...there's no automodes, just the manual ones...sok, I very very rarely use the auto ones these days anyway (and really, 3/4 of the manualmodes seem pretty much automatic to me)...but hey, I'll settle for a D80 too!! *sighs more*

And oh. I wanna know how to cleanse the lenses properly and throughout. GOsh I'm so needy tonight.

Ps. Yattayatta. I know. It's the photographer who makes the pictures, not the camera. Learn more, get back when you actually KNOW stuff. Blah blah blah. I still want the best I can get nevertheless. Don't we all? :p

Ohwell. I really hate to do posts without pictures, so here's two from todays Summercelebration at the kindergarten. Yeah. Amalie's a leghugger. And Adrian ain't missin' an opportunity to join in on the fun either (he's behind Amalie). And yes. That's my legs.


*lang klagepost fordi jeg ønsker meg bedre fotoutstyr*
Det er nå jeg skulle ønske jeg hadde en rik onkel i USA ellernoe sånt. Type monopol-onkel :) Eller en vinner-lottokupong. Men da må en begynne med lotto da liksom.
Jeje. Bildene er fra dagens besøk i barnehagen - sommeravslutningen der Adrian mottok medalje siden han slutter i bhg for å begynne på skolen til høsten. Joda, jeg tok de bildene også, men de obligatoriske bildene var litt kjedelige og sånn..viser heller de småartige =)