Woke up this morning from Amalie bugging me, ran off to the hospital for a postop-check (265nok just for the doc to have a look and say Im fine - all done in 2mins :P) went home and was supposed to chill when I checked Minneriket and found this challenge from Kathrine for me only:

1. The shape of the LO must be non-square
2. Paint

3. Buttons

4. Ri
bbons
5. Brads

6. Eyelets

7. Have to be about something funny
8. Vivid colors

9. Include something digi

10. Butterfly

11. Something white

12. Thrifting

13. Chipboard

14. Sewing
15. Rubons

16. Frames

17. Plastic

18. Fabric

19. Different fonts

20. Handwriting

21. Tape

22. Have fun while making the layout

....and I'm liek, wtf I can't cuss and complain when making this layout?!?!? ;)
Needless to say I'm ...uhm...stunned...for one... but I'm such a GOOD sport so I'll so take that one. Sounds like fun no - the *real* challenge being to make it look GOOD and not chaotic. Hm. Quite a test. Ohwell - I've got two other layouts and a card to complete before I can hit this challenge. But I will do it! Really! And oh Kathrine? Uhm. Not sure what I've done to you to deserve this but. Thanks. I guess. ;D

I do have experience with such criterias - I recently did a lil challenge at Scrapologie and came up with this layout which I really adore atm (okok, I usually adore 80% of my recent LO's so that like, doesn't count for nothin kinda) That challenge? SO MUCH EASIER than Kathrines ;p

1. Fibre
2. Epoxy stickers

3. Buttons
4. Chipboard (but not alphas)
5. Flower but only ONE!

AND a word:
"now"


Cool eh? :) Ohwell. Have a wonderful summer solstice everybody! Wish you lots of sun and fun! (oo that rhymed...I'm a poet!!)


Ooookay! Gjett hva som møtte meg imorges på Minneriket da. *faint* (snille...?) Kathrine tenkte det var på tide med en utfordring til meg. Yessir. Sjekk ut den lista da...


1. LOen skal ha et ikke-firkanta format

2. Maling

3. Knapper
4. Bånd
5. Brads
6. Eyelets
7. Handle om noe morsomt
8. Ha sterke farger
9. Digitale innslag

10. Sommerfugl
11. Noe hvitt
12. Ikke-scrappeprodukt skal være representert

13. Chipboard
14. Søm
15. Rubons

16. Ramme

17. Plast

18. Stoff

19. Flere fonter

20. Håndskrift

21. Tape

22. Du må ha det gøy når du lager den


Ehhhh ookay? *faint* *thud* *mia*
Neida - synes den faktisk så ganske så artig ut og selve utfordringen blir jo å få dette til å se noenlunde stilig ut og da og ikke bare kaotisk...! Me fer sjå! Har nå et kort og to LO'er jeg må få unnagjort først bare!! Ønsker dere ellers en riktig god St.Hans med fint vær og hyggelig samkvem!

PS! Lyst på en lignende utfordring selv? Sjekk ut Bruk Meg Utfordringen jeg la ut på Papirprat - fristen er den 8. juli og det trekkes ut en liten overraskelse fra Papirloftet blant alle som prøver seg! :)