A whitewashed canvas
A layout about our next WoW-player
So-called less than perfect photos :)
Bricks!
Omg..cards!?

Oooo I love that song!! November rain! Yey! Not too fond of the actual november rain though, but hey :p

Anyways. Thought I'd share the full photos of the November-layouts & project for Bad Girls - seriously a yummy kit and have a look at the other ladies galleries too. It's also Sri's first time joining us at Bad Girls DT so make sure you have a look at her cool layouts :)


I've also made a few cards yesterday. Yeap. Cards. Those who knows me know I'm NO cardmaker, actually I'm not that fond of making cards and stuff....but..uhm... as some friends of mine have popped out their babies lately and I'm soon gonna send out a few goodies and all and will need cards to go with them and stuff I thought what the heck... let's get it done with. I'm not really done, found out I need to do another 2-3 cards....*sigh* :p I hope those who'll recieve these cards will appreciate my labour....I'm no cardmaker!!! (Now, I realize that at least one recipient will recognize her card by looking here. Well. Don't expect it too soon hon - I'm a terrible procrastinator :p)

BTW??? Wanna know something incredibly cool??? Seen the latest CK-mag? Ingunn made its coverlayout!!! Yeap - she's behind the totally lovely layout which can be seen on it's cover. TOTALLY WAY TO GO INGUNN!!!!

Oh. And I'm *so* looking forward to this sundays Pencil-Lines. 1. a totally cool announcement incoming - we've been waiting for over a month for this one! 2. *lovelovelove* this guest!!! *smile* *wink* *snicker* *giggle*

Ok. Nuff babbling. Off to do more stuff!