Lookie :p
Yeah - that's me *cough* The red color I got at the hairdresser some weeks ago had kinda faded - went a lil more bright orangey so I figured I better reapply the color.... after some advice from Xstine and Silje I went for Manic Panic found at Ebay...coudln't find Hot Hot Pink which was the color I wanted so I went for Wildfire....waddayasay? It sure is RED :p I so love the color!! :D Got Ultra Violet aswell but I think I'll save that for New Years....or something like that...dang..this is addictive :P It kinda looks like a mouthful on this photo but it doesn't feel like it in the mirror...wonder what's right, the photo or what I see in the mirror :p

Anyways - here's my layout for this Sundays Pencil-Lines - we got wonderful Ronee Parsons to do a lovely sketch and she's also offering a kit of her own to the favorite layout from this sketch!

And Tracie's just incredible. Look here and scroll down here! :D