Mmmm I feel like I've been drawn to polkadots when it comes to scrapping lately. Love dotty papers. They seem so versatile and so pretty!

Anyways, I digress - it feels like it's been ages since I actually scrapped - been making cards and doing small preparations for the upcoming class.. but! Finally wrapped a PL-layout last night and today I finished another layout - killing two birds with a stone; a personal challenge from Katta at Minneriket that I had to use unedited jpg-photos. Not even the slightest adjustment with levels nor curves. Wtf?! So so so cruel. Most photos the last few months has been in RAW so I had to go back to june to find some okay jpg-photos who didn't seem to need much tampering in levels/curves anyways. Does that make me a lousy photographer? Hm. I'm so addicted I know. I love over-exposing photos. Need to adjust the contrast and stuff - make the colors pop more. Think they look prettier. *sigh* The other challenge was from the Pre-Workshop-one at Bad Girls - to make a layout that spells CHRISTMAS. Here it's: C - chipboard, H - Heidi Swapp, R - rubons, I - ink - S - staples, T - time, M - MME/Magnolia, A - American Crafts, S - sanded edges on the photos. The deadline for the RAK is Friday 6pm PST - so there's time to join still! :)

There's another pre-workshop-challenge up too - to make yourself a scrappin' buddie for the Workshop. Paperdoll, plushdollie dressed up, sew your own ugly dollie.... whatever works - just take a photo of your buddie and upload to the gallery before Friday 6pm PST to be eligible for the RAK :)

Now. I could upload a sneakie for the upcoming PL-sketch this sunday too but I dunno - isn't silly to do a sneakie of something that will be out in just a few days? Hmm. Depends wheter I have photos in the post already or not maybe? Photos are nice. Adds a lil flair to the posts. Jeje.