Okay, lately Adrian's got a little girlfriend he keeps playing with after school. They're too damn cute together - I hope their friendship will last :)

In other news..

  • Have you seen this? I made the 3bugs newsletter! YEY! :D
  • Bad Girls are hosting a Christmas Workshop the weekend of 16-18 nov......I got to peek behind the curtains and Oh.My.God. I know - I'm supposed to gush about whatever BG does I think eh, but seriously - these classes are just....W.O.W. I have some faves I'm so gonna do asap! Join us and do play along - there will be RAK's and gifts - and you can complete these classes for a while after the weekend and still be in for that! =) The supply-lists are up on the message-board already - so you can come prepared :)
  • Inspired by findings on etsy - made those cute circles last night. The cute cute cute animals are from a dingbat-font called Pixelfarm Pets - thanks to Kal for that one) Not sure what to do with them. Use them on cards and layouts I guess :p
  • Victoria Beckham can sing!! o.O See below - I *so* love the first song - wow! If you have the time, do listen to this....very lovely and acoustic....and uh, is it just me or is it kinda funny actually watchin her teeth? I mean, she never smiles on those photos in the glossy mags...... :p
  • Currently editing photos from my last photosession - need to get up to date so I'm ready for tonights session. It'll be interesting :)