Funny thing. I did a little quiz at Glassbooth to check who I'd support/share beliefs with if I was to vote for the US President Campagin. It was just a fun lil' tidbit as I do not have all the insights to how things are or work in the US - like the No Child Behind thing they asked about (just briefly looked at the resume at Wiki - the intentions looked good but good intentions are like, one thing - another is how it's actually executed and the consequenses...I guess.).. but... apparently if I was an American I'd be a Democrat and share 79% similarity with Mike Gravel (who??), 78% with John Edwards and 76% with Hillary Clinton. Right. But then again - if I was an American I'd probably have more and better insight when it comes to what the questions really was about and stuff and the results woulda seen a lil different..maybe? :)


Ohwell.
Letseee.
Scrappedugnad went live last night yep - with Amber Skolnick as our guest and this yummy challenge: use stars and paint in your project. I created this layout way back in November for this challenge - sometimes I'm too fast for my own good which means loooooads of waiting until I can finally show and by then I'm not happy about the layout at all (a typical trait w/me - I usually don't like layouts older than 2 weeks). Ohwell. I'm happy I made it though - it's me and Ingunn when we were in Stavanger for Papirfest :) When I got to know Ambers prompt I just HAD to make a layout like this - 'cuz Ingunn's a star ya know... true story! ;) *snicker* I joked with her that it'd be the first of many "star"-photos and layouts she'd have to endure lol ;p Right. The stars - yummy Lil Davis' stars painted w/ dabbers and smudged with vaseline and then repainted and then wiped. I like that technique - a very cool tip that originates from Emily Falconbridge. Papers used here are um, Making Memories and Sassafras Lass :)

Now. Off to take the kids down to watch a basketgame and do some grocery-shopping :)