Hm.
I was gonna go through my fave layouts for 2007 and well, I didn't think I had that many faves....usually I feel like bleh about my layouts after 2-3 weeks but hm. Still there was this thing I liked about that layout or that thing...a happening I loved, a photo I loved, some papers I loved...so...the number of my faves kinda raised to uh...70... I haven't counted my total layouts for last year. I'd guess it's somewhere around 140-150 or so. Still have a number of layouts I can't show - future Pencillines, Scrappedugnad, Bad Girls and publications - not sure wheter to put them into the 2007 or 2008 category then? *boggle* ohwell :)

Anyways. NY. Contemplated back and forth wheter to take piccies or not - I mean - taking piccies of fireworks = I have to open my verandadoor = let the cold get in = me no like freezing! And I've never really been one to go out for fireworks anyways - I don't like the thoughts of what might happen if accidents happen and stuff...scary things .... fireworks are best at a distance....looooong safe distance... anyways. The weather was nice, the cold wasn't that bad and I figured - next year it might rain or be cloudy or whatever so I better grab the chance while I had it...(besides, private fireworks will be partially forbidden next year - good!) So. My first time really playing with firework-photos. Not too bad but not too spetacular either.

Happy New Year! :)