Right. First. For the scrappers out there. My layout to Scrappedugnads challenge re using "found objects" - given by Colleen from Cupcake Scrapshop. Who's by the way giving out a january-kit to the winner of this challenge so head over and check it out ;) This is Kine, one of the very first Norwegian scrappers I got to know through blogging...back then there wasn't that many of us Norwegians blogging kinda...*smile* My "found objects" here are a gameboard-chip she found at a backyardsale and challenged me to do something about....and her sweet Christmas-card...which I "found" on my table ;) Papers are Rouge de Garance, Hambly & KI...and a Scenic Route star :)

Now. I was strolling yesterday - out looking to take piccies and stuff...it was raining though...so I didn't snap that many photos...my precious cam and stuff...only when the rain paused for minutes kinda... anyways.... a few of my photos from yesterday. Hope to take more today - haven't really taken my "community" picture for the week yet - too much rain to plan any sensible shot kinda. But - am soon headed out to meet an old friend I haven't seen in ages...will snap some piccies along the way :)

Re. last post: Would still love to know more about you too!
And - Kathrine thought I should mention this: You get to be a paid SAHM for about a year for in Norway. Depends a lil about how long you've been working prior to the pregancy. Otherwise you get a one-time-payment. And she thinks Tromsø (Romsa?) will host the Winter Olympics in 2018. Well they can hope :p
Oh and the city I live in atm? It's best known for it's rain. As in. Always rainy. (Not really, but... :p)

A wet log :p

A water-measurer..

Met my kiddo at school..
Kiddo & his gf ;)